Book A Private Lesson with one of the 2009 Teaching Staff!
- We will be using convention room space, which means that there will be multiple private lessons occurring concurrently in the large and spacious rooms.
- These 45 minute lessons are available from 4:15-5:00pm daily during the event.
- There is ample room on Thursday and Friday, but limited room on Saturday and Sunday, so be sure to book early if you require a weekend lesson.
- The price for the lesson is set by the respective instructors, so please contact them to inquire about their rates.
- The instructor is responsible for booking the space.
- Aubre Hill
- Suzanna Del Vecchio
- Leyla Amir
- Mia Naja
- Aziza of Las Vegas
- Shamar (Sandi Curtis)
- Deb Rubin
--Janie Midgley; Las Vegas, NV When you make a mistake on one side, like your foot gives out and you make a sudden level change, just do it again on the other side. Now it is a dance step!
--Leyla Amir; Las Vegas, NV "It is important to choose music and costumes that reflect the style of dancing you have chosen for your performance. It is off balance to say you are dancing "Egyptian" then perform to Greek music, as the music will inhibit your ability to give a good reflection of the music to the dance. The same can ...