Book A Private Lesson with one of the 2009 Teaching Staff!
- We will be using convention room space, which means that there will be multiple private lessons occurring concurrently in the large and spacious rooms.
- These 45 minute lessons are available from 4:15-5:00pm daily during the event.
- There is ample room on Thursday and Friday, but limited room on Saturday and Sunday, so be sure to book early if you require a weekend lesson.
- The price for the lesson is set by the respective instructors, so please contact them to inquire about their rates.
- The instructor is responsible for booking the space.
- Aubre Hill
- Suzanna Del Vecchio
- Leyla Amir
- Mia Naja
- Aziza of Las Vegas
- Shamar (Sandi Curtis)
- Deb Rubin
--Naimah; Las Vegas, NV "Keep a dance journal. You never know when inspiration might strike, so keep a notepad with you to write down choreography ideas. Let the natural world spark your imagination. Sometimes the simplest things like the curve of a flower petal, or the sound of rain against the window can be the beginnings of ...
--Raksanna; Chicago, IL Before you perform, take a moment or two to quiet your mind and find that inner stillness within you. Create a routine, a special something you do for yourself to connect you with your inspiration. It can be a positive affirmation, a meditation or a prayer. The point is to connect your mind, body and spirit ...