Book A Private Lesson with one of the 2009 Teaching Staff!
- We will be using convention room space, which means that there will be multiple private lessons occurring concurrently in the large and spacious rooms.
- These 45 minute lessons are available from 4:15-5:00pm daily during the event.
- There is ample room on Thursday and Friday, but limited room on Saturday and Sunday, so be sure to book early if you require a weekend lesson.
- The price for the lesson is set by the respective instructors, so please contact them to inquire about their rates.
- The instructor is responsible for booking the space.
- Aubre Hill
- Suzanna Del Vecchio
- Leyla Amir
- Mia Naja
- Aziza of Las Vegas
- Shamar (Sandi Curtis)
- Deb Rubin
--Marjhani BellaMorte; Arcata, CA "Drilling daily will help technique and confidence improve the quickest. Remember to practice a relaxed face as well as the rest, this will keep you from making funny faces when performing. Drills don't have to be long or complicated, 10 minutes of basics a day can rapidly improve the dance as a whole." ...
--Suzanna Del Vecchio, Denver, Colorado Save your dry cleaning plastic bag covers. After you iron your silk veil or skirt, fold it lengthwise as few times as possible, so it fits across the width of the plastic bag, then lay it inside the long plastic. Gently roll it up lenthwise and place it on top of your costume bag to take with you to your ...