Book A Private Lesson with one of the 2009 Teaching Staff!
- We will be using convention room space, which means that there will be multiple private lessons occurring concurrently in the large and spacious rooms.
- These 45 minute lessons are available from 4:15-5:00pm daily during the event.
- There is ample room on Thursday and Friday, but limited room on Saturday and Sunday, so be sure to book early if you require a weekend lesson.
- The price for the lesson is set by the respective instructors, so please contact them to inquire about their rates.
- The instructor is responsible for booking the space.
- Aubre Hill
- Suzanna Del Vecchio
- Leyla Amir
- Mia Naja
- Aziza of Las Vegas
- Shamar (Sandi Curtis)
- Deb Rubin
--Marjhani BellaMorte; Arcata, CA "Drilling daily will help technique and confidence improve the quickest. Remember to practice a relaxed face as well as the rest, this will keep you from making funny faces when performing. Drills don't have to be long or complicated, 10 minutes of basics a day can rapidly improve the dance as a whole." ...